Just got done with a whirlwind trip from Iowa to Minnesota by way of Georgia.
I had the privilege of having significant personal conversations with nearly 30 people about their dreams and passions.
3,000 miles, 3 weeks, 30 dreamers…
I’ve noticed something lately. The dreams are getting bigger and the dreamers are growing more courageous.
That wasn’t the case two years ago.
God is stirring and bringing revelation, restoration, and healing to the hearts of the Body of Believers.
He is on the move in America.
There are dreams of every shade, color, and texture rising up in the hearts of his people.
- Growing Kingdom minded businesses
- Law school
- Anti-human slavery justice
- Nurturing a Kingdom mindset in children and grandchildren
- Bringing Kingdom to public schools and corporate offices
- Launching on-line Kingdom networks
- Making orphans beloved sons and daughters
- Bringing clean water and nutritious food to impoverished people
- Seeing a world free from sex trafficking victims and perpetrators
- Bringing life back into communities, cities, and nations
- Bringing love to those who are unlovable
- And seeing the Body of Believers coming alive to abundant life
It’s an amazing time for the Kingdom of God!
I spent some time dreaming as well. God is stirring something in me for 2013 that is pretty big (more on that later.)
But first, I need to look at the rest of 2012.
I’m going to be working on getting more teams out on the road. The goal is to send 2-3 teams out this fall on their own Dream Tours.
I’m looking for a team of people to help do this thing:
Participants – individuals or groups who want to explore their passions and dreams by actually putting tires on the road. We’ll customize a tour based on each participants passions and dreams.
Hosts – people who are willing to open their homes to small teams of dreamers for a couple of days in their journey; to host 2-4 people for 2-4 days at a time.
Coaches – need mentors willing to follow a team throughout their Dream Tour to pray, encourage, and equip the participants toward movement in their dream journey.
Sponsors – we’re looking for people willing to donate their money and their prayers to sponsor these teams as they hit the road to encourage the Body of Believers as they themselves learn to dream big.
We’ll have training and support available for everyone.
If you are interested in learning more, please email me. I’d love the change to dream with you.
Be watching over the next couple of weeks to find out more specifics about the next season of this dream.
What dreams are stirring within you?